Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I just remembered


So I'm newly addicted to a blogger called the bloggess. She is hilarious.


Just read this, you will laugh so hard you can hardly breath then when you're done you will think, "I just read an entire blog post about a giant metal chicken and laughed so hard I couldn't breath."

Well this woman leads an amazing life and her blog about it is even more amazing minus the vulgarity. And so many things happen to her/ she does so many mental things that I just want to be like her. And I want Aaron to change his name to Victor. I haven't suggested it but I imagine he will agree to do so.

Now commence normal blogging.

So there we are deep in the heart of Disney World waiting in line to ride the Rockin' Roller Coaster.


It's hot, it's humid, and the line is long. The people behind us are uncomfortably close because they want to move the line along.


I look down to check my phone and text my dad



and the line moves so I absent-mindedly begin walking forward....


not realizing the line had stopped when ALL OF A SUDDEN..........



a giant sweaty man is RIGHT in front of me. All I have time to do is close my eyes, accept what's about to happen, and apologize profusely afterwards.


So there I was.... without warning, mouth open, face squashed into Pits-McGee.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why technology is bad for your health.

I've yet to contract any disease from said sweaty giant but expect one any day now.


No comments:

Post a Comment