Thursday, August 11, 2011

Guess what time it is....

PHONE DUMP!
For the next ten minutes you get to scroll through all the photos I'm dumping from my phone to the computer. Enjoy my mediocre life.

Sidenote: watching project runway and the models are on stilts. This is ridic.

Also: These are in NO order because blogger uploads pictures in an annoying fashion.

The tradition of dressing Graham before his mom woke him up from his nap and discovered a surprise continues.

Maaaaaaaagic. Double Head. I'm her mother.... no. she's. not.

One of the first things I saw coming into the park...naturally I immediately thought of Erin.

Epcot: Land of eternal heat and boredom.

Figured a certain texas-ex I know would appreciate this.

Amazed that the shirt my sister bought at Disney is still there 15 years later.

Best ride ever. We forced Juliana to ride it and after the ride was over we looked over at her and she was literally clapping her hands out of joy. Made my day.

An-nyong

D World. Though it was magical, please note I never lost my loyalty to Harry while I was there.

After many hours of hard labor myself, my mother, and my father turned a boring white dresser into THIS... for my bedroom. Amazing no?

Milkshakes are the best when they come with the metal cup.

HP Which Wich.... I tweeted this pic and Which Wich tweeted @ me twice! I'm a celeb.

Aaron and I decorated cookies with his sister Juliana and cousin Whitney. Therefore he made Boba Fett. Not surprising.

Mine was the Deathly Hallows.. also not surprising.
Add Image

This summer I had the best job ever.

Not only is he the cutest kid, he also drives so I can sit back and relax.

Wall hanging project. I love it... just gotta find a place to put it now.

Oh come on.

Face goo = hours of fun in the car



Don't ask, not even I know.

I'm gonna miss my "red-headed" sister. Cough cough.


This is my brother-in-law Tyler as per Kelsey's interpretation.

I don't need to tell you that this is obviously my sister Erin which you can see because she was drawn so accurately. The artist wishes to remain anonymous.

This is King Graham. He reigns, adorned with plush blankies, with an iron stuffed animal.

This is Graham the infant-mutant-awkward-turtle. And his pretty "ma-ma"

Aaron and I had a drawing contest... the juxtaposition of my scream mask beneath Dobby became somewhat x-rated by complete accident.



TADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment