Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sister 1


I was writing a paper in the library yesterday (for like four hours... and I didn't even finish) when my sister Kelsey signed on to G-chat. Made my night. The following is a verbatim transcript of part of the convo. Enjoy.

kelsey813: totes
what page are you on?

kcarpenter0508: Well, I'm kind of fillin in my outline. I have about four pages of actual paper and about 5 pages of outline

kelsey813: oh
yucky shmucky

kcarpenter0508: yeah. I'm not sure I'm going to finish it tonight

kelsey813: when's it dizzle?

kcarpenter0508: it's dizzle after thanksgizzle but we are supposed to have peer edizzles in clizzle tomizzle

kelsey813: hilaryizzle

kcarpenter0508: I am smizzling and looking like an idizzle in the libizzle right nizzle

kelsey813: I'm in my apartmizzle eating my pastizzle, drinking my wizzle and watching televizzle
and laughing out loud


kcarpenter0508: trying not to laughizzle out lizzle in the libizzle.... I'm on the quiet flizzle. No nizzle aloudizzle

kelsey813: I'll laugh extra lizzle for you my nizzle

kcarpenter0508: thanks sizzle

1 comment:

  1. This is so funny...also, WHY AM I JUST FINDING OUT ABOUT IT NOW!!!??? I am hurt

    ReplyDelete