Friday, July 22, 2011

Irrational fear.

The following post contains images not suited for children who believe that terribly crafted microsoft paint pictures are real. Also... they loaded much smaller than how I created them so please click on the picture in order to see full details (mostly of thought bubbles).

Yesterday I was driving home from Aaron's. He bought a new television so naturally our first order of business was to watch Harry Potter. So I'm driving down my street..... minding my own drivey business.... just listenin to some tunes.... arriving in front of my house


when all of a sudden.... I see something strange..... but I can't quite make out what it is....

Then I realize.... what it is.....


A snake.


The above picture is how my brain interpreted. The below is likely more realistic.


Naturally my sympathetic nervous system kicks in.


I rationally weigh my options.



And make my decision according to which one more likely leads to my survival.


So I sped into my garage, shut the door quickly, and ran inside. For all I know the snake is....

In case you don't follow me on twitter or have a facebook I will now show you a real picture, not drawn in paint, that I took of the snake. I would have killed it had it been traveling towards the house. Luckily he was headed for the neighbors across the street. (Maybe not so luckily for the neighbors)


--photo messed up and got lost in the inter-nerds. sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment