Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Death

Weird life:

I started P90X with my boyfriend.
It's terrible. You have to exercise for an hour or more a day depending on the work out you do. It's stuff like Yoga, Chest&Back, Ab Ripper X, Plyometrics, Core Synergistics, etc.
Now my roommates think I'm that weird fitness girl. We all have separate food cabinets that include things like, cheeze its, mac n cheese, cookies, good food, etc., and mine consists of: whole wheat multi grain sandwich thins, bananas, apples, protein bars, protein powder, and apple juice (too big to fit in the fridge) So yeah, I'm THAT person now.

On top of that, I really like the protein shakes... they taste like frozen hot chocolate. So when you get to the point where drinking a protein shake is your favorite part of the day, just lie down and wait for death to take you.


No comments:

Post a Comment